Choice Restricted Residential Building Site in Prime Greeneville Tennessee Location
101 Lexington Court
About The Property
- Corner lot – 158′ frontage on Old Shiloh Road, 203′ frontage on Lexington Ct.
- Almost an Acre (0.87 Ac.)
- In the Town of Greeneville, TN, with City Schools and City Services
- Lot is level, cleared and ready to build upon.
- There is an interesting building in the center rear part of the lot. It is an exact replica of Andrew Johnson’s original Tailor Shop building. The bulding is sound but in need of some care for use, or can be easily removed if desired.
- Access now is off a short cul-de-sac, Lexington Ct. with little traffic, or can be changed to Old Shiloh Rd. if desired
- Driveway and paved parking is in good condition for use.
- Underground utilities are all in Lexington Ct. (note that Natural Gas is not available)
- Numerous mature trees around the perimeter
- Lot is restricted by Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
- Convenient location to shopping, Tusculum College, Greeneville, and easy access to Johnson City
- Close access to Hospital and Medical
About The Andrew Johnson Tailor Shop Replica
This building was constructed in 1999 from plans of the restored tailor shop building at the Andrew Johnson visitor center in Greeneville. The building is 14′ × 21′ with a front and rear door, two windows in front, and one in rear. There is a wood burning fire place for heat, but no water or electricity. There are hand‐made windows with float glass, solid pine doors, hand‐forged iron hardware—all based on the original tailor shop construction.
Cash Price $ 44,000
Location and Images
Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions
Greene County Tax ID: 13 100H A 100H 013.00 000 030 311
Appraised Value: $ 45,100
Greene County 2019 Taxes: $ 224.00
Town of Greeneville 2019 Taxes: $ 246.00